Milt and Joe – Shop 2 – 358 Hargreaves Street,Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3550.
- To establish a lay buy, a 30% deposit must be made at the time of the agreement.
- Lay-by is not available on clearance and discontinued products.
- Lay-bys are available for up to 10 weeks and regular payments must be made. The Customer can vary the payment frequency and amounts provided that the interval between payments must not exceed two weeks.
- Lay-bys may be cancelled by you at any time during the term, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less a termination fee of 20%.
- You will need to have photo identification with you to cancel and collect a lay-by.
- Refunds for lay-by payments will be made using the original payment method only.
- It is your responsibility to make the regular lay-by repayments and collect your purchases by the due date. Failure to make payments when they are due or collect lay-bys by the due date will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by.
Milt and Joe is not required to contact you before cancelling a lay-by for non-payment or non-collection. If your lay-by is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less the termination fee of 20%. It is the customer’s responsibility to make contact to have payments refunded. Refunds for lay-by payments will be made using the original payment method only.
USE THE CODE 'LAYBY' AT CHECKOUT TO LEAVE A 30% DEPOSIT